Sunday, October 9, 2016

Christmas Card Challenges - #44 - Decorations

Hello!

I'm popping in to share my card for this week's Christmas Card Challenges. Time is flying --- I'm currently working on Halloween and Thanksgiving projects around the house. Yikes. My daughter finished up the fall decorations around the house yesterday afternoon. It just seems crazy!





I used dies from Paper Smooches Wreath Builder to make the wreath and the bow is stamped and cut from PTI's Deck the Halls set. The background paper is Basic Grey Juniper Berry, sentiment from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler. Very quick and easy card! 

Please come join in the fun! Christmas is so close. (Sniff..sniff...)

Thanks for stopping by to visit,
Mandy
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Lovely wreath & wonderful paper for the background!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts